Table of contents
With NiōBase you can quickly and easily access the most important data and information, as described under Article 15 1) + 2) GDPR, relating to a data subject from the report of processing activities and summarise them in an automatically generated reply letter. If you have the NiōBase Enterprise or NiōBase Ultimate editions, NiōBase can also provide detailed information via the linked company systems as described under 3) and adopt it in the reply letter.
Article 15 GDPR
- the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him is being processed by the controller; if this is the case, he has the right of access to this personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of processing;
- the categories of personal data that are being processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular also in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible the planned duration for which the personal data will be saved, or where this is not possible, the criteria for the determining the duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data pertaining to them, or to restrict the processing thereof by the controller, or the right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from the data subject, all available information about the origin of data;
- the presence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved as well as the significance and the intended consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- If personal data has been transmitted to a third country or an international organisation, the data subject has the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 associated with the transmission.
- The controller will provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For all other copies requested by the data subject, the controller can request adequate remuneration based on the administration costs. If the data subjects requests the information by electronic means, and unless they request otherwise, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 1b will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.